Alongside my private practice, I have also worked as a psychotherapist in the NHS. I work with individuals on a range of issues including relationship difficulties, life changes/transitions, anxiety and depression.
I am a qualified and registered psychodynamic psychotherapist and a member of the BPC (British Psychoanalytic Council) and the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy).
I comply with their ethical guidelines and codes of professional practice. I also receive regular clinical supervision and follow a programme of continuing professional development.
I completed my psychotherapy training at The Tavistock and Portman, the internationally renowned centre of excellence for psychotherapy.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intercultural Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, The Tavistock Centre
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, The Tavistock Centre and University of Essex
- Cert. of HE in Psychodynamic Counselling and Organisational Dynamics, University of London
- Cert. of HE in Counselling, University of London
- Organisational Dynamics, Cranfield University
- MBA Creativity, Change and Innovation, Open University
- BSc Hons. University of Aston